The best online reading lessons I have EVER seen comes from the Ultimate Phonics Word Lists and Sentences site: Spencer Learning.. This document contains all the word lists and sentences taught by the Ultimate Phonics Reading Program software. These are some of the best word lists and practice sentences you will find anywhere, and can be used to improve any reading program. Implement this program along with YOUR read alouds at home!
- 262 FREE sequential lessons!
- 4,400 words!
- 2,100 decodable sentences!
- Do one lesson per day starting in preschool.
- Enlarge each lesson on 10×13 paper, or write words on index cards and drill.
- Practice spelling these words as well!
Log in for free!: Spencer Learning.
Email me for Orton-Gillingham packets. I might be able to help you with phonetic stories!
I am happy to share my pages, but please cite me as you would expect your students to cite their sources. Copyscape alerts me to duplicate content.