Please check out my LiveBinders that help children learn online at home! These are displayed on my home page. It is very easy to put a LiveBinder together!
My LiveBinders include:
- interactive phonics, reading comprehension strategies, content area activities, books
- sight words
- worksheets to print out at home
- facts that we are covering in class (spelling rules, terminology)
- scope and sequence from our school department
LiveBinder Directions ~ click Tutorial at the bottom of the page
- Use Hyperstudio and PageMaker for writing reports.
- Twitter ~ tweet ideas and assignments! Tweet as parent communication.
- Weekly Blogs to discuss what is going on in the classroom.
- Students blogging about books!
- Teacher created websites to connect with parents with the curriculum.
- Edline is a great way to keep parents informed of grades and homework assignments.
- Waltham Public Schools is now using PlusPortals for family engagement.
- Prezis are so EASY to make! Students can make their own as a portfolio or to demonstrate content area learning.
- S'Mores and PowerPoints can be made by students or teachers (see above bullet).
- Booktrailers as an alternative to book reports ~ students create a book trailer without giving away the ending
- Google Classroom
- Survey Monkey
- Sign Up Genius is a great way to get parents involved in school projects
- Classroom iPads
- Smart NoteBooks
- Chrome books
- Extra Math
- Google app so students can dictate a story that is written for them!
Making a Timeline:
COPYRIGHT 05/04/2016. PLEASE CITE AS FOLLOWS:
Araujo, Judith E., M. Ed., CAGS. "Effective E-Learning." Mrs. Judy Araujo, Reading Specialist. N.p., 4 May 2016. Web. <http://www.mrsjudyaraujo.com/effective-e-learning/>.
Graphics from Google Images. Right click on them.
I am happy to share my pages, but please cite me as you would expect your students to cite their sources. Copyscape alerts me to duplicate content. Please respect my work.
IF MY WEBSITE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE HELP ME SUPPORT THIS FAMILY! PLEASE EMAIL ME AT JUDITHARAUJO@WALTHAMPUBLICSCHOOLS.ORG AND LET ME KNOW YOU DONATED! ALL DONORS WILL BE MENTIONED ON MY HOME PAGE! REMEMBER, DO GOOD AND GOOD WILL COME BACK TO YOU. THANK YOU!