2. Free Lessons Aligned to the CCSS On the far left it will say "Kindergarten." Click on the grade you want.
5. Check out http://www.readworks.org! Enter in grade level and skill and you get free passages and worksheets!
6. Read Write Think is another great resource!
7. I frequently purchase units for my 4th and 5th graders from Bookrags. You can't beat those!
8. Sparknotes offers free summaries, theme information, online quizzes. . . . Another great resource!
9. Shmoop is another great resource for summaries, themes, quotes. . . .
Just Google the book you are interested in teaching. You are sure to find many ideas on how to teach reading strategies for it!
COPYRIGHT 1/3/2014. PLEASE CORRECTLY CITE ME AS FOLLOWS:
Araujo, Judith E., M.Ed., CAGS. "100’s of Guided Reading Lesson Plans!" Mrs. Judy Araujo, Reading Specialist. 3 Jan. 2014. Web. <http://www.mrsjudyaraujo.com/100s-of-guided-reading-lesson-plans/>.
Graphics are from Google Images. Right click on them.
I am happy to share my pages, but just please cite me as you would expect your students to cite their work. Copyscape alerts me to duplicate content. Please respect my work.