2. Free Lessons Aligned to the CCSS On the far left it will say "Kindergarten." Click on the grade you want.
5. Check out http://www.readworks.org! Enter in grade level and skill and you get free passages and worksheets!
6. Read Write Think is another great resource!
7. I frequently purchase units for my 4th and 5th graders from Bookrags. You can't beat those!
8. Sparknotes offers free summaries, theme information, online quizzes. . . . Another great resource!
9. Shmoop is another great resource for summaries, themes, quotes. . . .
Just Google the book you are interested in teaching. You are sure to find many ideas on how to teach reading strategies for it!
COPYRIGHT 1/3/2014. PLEASE CORRECTLY CITE ME AS FOLLOWS:
Araujo, Judith E., M.Ed., CAGS. "100’s of Guided Reading Lesson Plans!" Mrs. Judy Araujo, Reading Specialist. 3 Jan. 2014. Web. <http://www.mrsjudyaraujo.com/100s-of-guided-reading-lesson-plans/>.
Graphics are from Google Images. Right click on them.
I am happy to share my pages, but just please cite me as you would expect your students to cite their work. Copyscape alerts me to duplicate content. Please respect my work.
IF MY WEBSITE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE HELP ME SUPPORT THIS FAMILY! PLEASE EMAIL ME AT JUDITHARAUJO@WALTHAMPUBLICSCHOOLS.ORG AND LET ME KNOW YOU DONATED! ALL DONORS WILL BE MENTIONED ON MY HOME PAGE! REMEMBER, DO GOOD AND GOOD WILL COME BACK TO YOU. THANK YOU!